Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number 2006.044.0021
Object Name Print, Photographic
Description Electric Inn - This and a much larger section served as a hotel, rooming and boarding house for the years that the town was Horr as well as Electric. Many of the finer parties of the town were staged here. it was first called the "Company House." Announcement of the hotel's opening under the management of G.S. Robison was made in 1899. Later the John Dewings operated it for a number of years.
Photographer Bill Whithorn
Title Electric Inn
Collection Whithorn Collection